Wednesday 24 June 2015

Best of the EOYF sales!

June is the time to shop and be happy- if I was really organised I'd make this the time to do most of my present shopping and save a bundle, sadly I usually just by stuff for myself or family....

But with less than a week left to pick up some amazing bargains it's time to narrow down the top contenders, so I thought I'd do a little run down of the best picks for kids interiors and here they are:


Little Rosie and Me
Amazing rugs, garlands and dolls these guys are having a massive 30% off everything right now (enter code STOCKTAKE) at checkout

Adairs Kids
I'm in love with the Adairs kids range- so much goodness to choose from & they've taken  huge discounts of most of the range hurray!
Snooze
Time to change to a big bed? Now's the time to invest in both the frame and mattress!

Pip and Sox
In need of some new prints to pretty up your munchkins walls? Or some gorgeous softies, this is your place to scoop a good deal
Cotton On
Always a great time to pick up some extra sheets or pillowcases you can't go past $5!

Babyography
Whether it's cots, manchester or toys this sale is pretty amazing check out how much you could save
Willow & Wood
For your shelving and framing needs these guys have a great range and all handmade in Sydney- Nice!

 Mocka
Mocka
With a mix of furniture, toys and storage Mocka always has something you need, already affordable another 20% is more reason to go a little nuts








HAPPY SHOPPING FRIENDS!! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment